Saturday, September 04, 2004

N.U.S. September 4, 2004

Greetings all,

Kevin N. here with yet another look into the ongoing struggle to create the next Newscast. Well, the biggest news is...well, there are two. The first is that I am currently busting butt on making a new layout for the Newscast page. Will it suck? Most probably. But as long as it's navigatable then I think you people can deal with it until someone sends me some helpful information regarding page design and coding help (i'm now using dreamweaver. yay!).

The second big news is the NEWSCAST POSTER that I now have hanging over my computer. It's really cool and features Kioko and Nienna being all cute and stuff. Admittedly, it's a little out of character for Nienna, but If you knew her as well as I do, you'd understand. Oh, and don't start drooling yet people. The poster is not for sale. After this little t-shirt fiasco (a situation which I am STILL trying to resolve) I won't be offering anything for sale for a long time.

Speaking of which, I just want everyone to know that if I can't find a solution to this problem soon I won't be doing the shirts. Everyone who sent me $$ will get a refund, unless you REALLY must have one. There is a shirt-to-shirt thing I can do, but the quality isn't as good...something you might get off Cafepress. You know, Iron-ons, but professionally done ones so they last for about 6 months instead of 1 wash.

In other news, I was at work yesterday and suddenly realized something very important. SILENT HILL 4: THE ROOM comes out on the 8th. I hadn't pre-ordered my copy and I was panicking! Why? Well, it's not that I think it will be a hard game to find on release day, but GameStop and assosiates give out FREEBEES with a pre-order. So I called up GameStop and they said THEY'RE GIVING OUT THE FULL SOUNDTRACK WITH EACH PRE-ORDER! So I started to freak out cause then he said that they only had one left. Long story short, an hour of mild freak-outs and several spells of hyperventillation later, I was the proud owner of the SH:4 soundtrack. It's been blasting on my CD player since then. Ah....blissss.......*drool*

Finally onto Newscast news. Well, I was a day ahead on todays, but now I am stuck again. I have every faith that something will work out (hopefully by tommorow instead of monday at 9:00 P.M.) cause I like to get them done early. It takes a lot of strain off me.

Now if you'll excuse me, Silent Hill 4 and I must merge some more. *drool*

No comments: