Tuesday, October 12, 2004

N.U.S. October 12, 2004

Finally that darn comic is up. I'll be perfectly honest with you, I am so glad to be done with it. It's not one of those; run-around-in-my-bikini-screaming-while-drinking-sake kinds of glad, nor is it one of those...those...um, okay...so I don't really know what other kinds of glad there are, but this isn't that first one. This is more of a: "*phew* I'm glad THAT'S over with" kind of glad. One where I sit around a lot and just veg out on the couch.

So what now? Onto the next comic? Oh no no no. I have a better idea. I have decided on an ultimatum for myself. I have a reader who is continually harassing me about updating and then coming down on me when the comic doesn't meet his expectations. This reader of mine has a certain catch-phrase that REALLY p's me off. So if I hear this phrase again I will quit Newscast and

NEVER UPDATE AGAIN

So lets hope I don't hear it. Anyway, until next time...

Gatcha Ba Goose

No comments: