Monday, April 16, 2007

N.U.S. April 16/17 2007

Heya folks.

There's no update for today for two reasons. The first is that I spent the weekend being a ZOMBIE in a TV pilot: "The Rising". That took up quite a bit of time...like a full day which otherwise would have been spent in the pursuit of comic nirvana. Please keep checking up on this show cause if it gets picked up, that would be like totally awesome.

The other reason is that I updated again...in a big way. Not only did I get a new comic up, there is a new picture in the gallery (which I love VERY MUCH) that the wallpaper gift is based off of. I wanted everyone to see that I had updated before I get rolling again.

Also, I'm updating the CAST page, the LINKS page, and the FAN ART page. Those should be done by this weekend with the possible exception of the LINKS page which I am not sure about changing yet. Also, for those of you wondering, the Wii specific page has been put on hold for now because for some reason it's been interfering with normal updates. Also, thanks to the Wii's new and improved browser, it's not really a necessity anymore.

Well, that's all for now. Check back on Saturday for more Newscast funnery.

"You say 'Konichiwa' like WE say 'Konichiwa!"
-Lovez,
Ayame_Ex

No comments: