Saturday, April 11, 2009

N.U.S. April 11, 2009

O.M.F.G.

Two updates...in a row? This must be the end times.

I don't really have much to say tonight. This page is alright. I'm still getting back into the swing of this. Photoshop CS3 makes it much easier than old PS7. I guess that's because I've used it more.

Today has been the roughest in a long time in my ongoing "Stay Positive" campaign. I'm going to make a decided effort to make tomorrow better, no matter what I have to do to do that. I know that everyone has a bad day now and again, but I can't let myself fall back into bad habits. I'm having a hard enough time as it is.

Today was good though. I didn't have school or work so I worked on the comic all day. I also got around to finally watching Stand By Me which I've had in my Netflix que forever. Tommorow: Krull!

It smells and looks like rain outside. It's SUPPOSED to rain. Rain tomorrow would be a Godsend.

Well, that's all the news that's fit to...wait...I've used that one before.

Um...Aw forget it.

"There's a legend of a BEER in these swamps."
-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: