Monday, May 25, 2009

N.U.S. May 25, 2009

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR NEWSCAST -OOM!-

I didn't even realize it until I posted the comic, but today marks the one year anniversary. That's pretty cool, especially since I never cared about the one year mark when the comic actually started.

This is cool because that means that...well, it's just cool. A whole year come and gone. How about that?

My new-year resolution is to update more. 11 pages in a year is kinda sad.

Oh well. This page, some things I like about it, some I don't. I never came to terms with the last panel, though I am happy that Sparkey is back once more.

Also, I put a lot of effort into the details on this page. The money, though you cant see most of it, the SMILE TIME GROCERY card and the whiskey bottle label. That label became a project in and of itself. Check it out here: http://ayameexgoddess.deviantart.com/art/A-Touch-of-the-Shine-123623331

Also, it turns out that my Colbert Ticker isn't working properly. It was, so I'll be looking into that.

Thanks for reading CHIIIILLLLDDDDRRREENNNN!!!

I'll be back next week with another page for you!

"All I wanted was a nice little Goblin to zap, but Nooooooooooooo..."
-Lovez,
Ayame_Ex

No comments: