Friday, March 18, 2005

N.U.S. March 18, 2005

Well, Newscast #48 is on the way. Actually, I have been quite ahead of myself this week for the first time in ages. I had the script done by Sunday, the revised script and drawings done on Wednesday and yesterday I finished the layout and started the actual drawing. Today, it'll be done and up and...and...yay!

While #48 isn't the greatest to date (I kinda say that about ALL my comics until I look back on them later) it does feature some of my favorite Newscast drawings of all time. Kioko's "Kitties" line being the best one. But you'll see what I mean.

Yesterday was the first ever Newscast Gathering, where the original crew members were invited to meet and discuss all things Newscast, which we did. Sadly, Moero, Sparky, and Lonewolfe couldn't attend. Moero goes to a college outside the valley and doesn't get Spring Break (which is why we met in the first place), Sparky lives in Phoenix, and Lone lives on another continent! Ah well. It was fun anyway, discussing future storylines, rereading old storylines and working on stuff for....

NEWSCAST LIVE!

Which I advise all fans to come to because we'll have some kick-butt stuff there. Plus me, possibly a few others and...well, it'll just be fun.

Lastly, I have procured another job. Unfortunately, I am now working for Discover Card which severely cuts into my self esteem. I am getting out of there as quickly as I can, because I really want to get back to video games. My first love. I will give Discover a chance though, but they're severely cutting into my comic making time and also they want to keep me from going to E3 this year. With all three new consoles playable this May, I'll quit before I miss it. I can always get another job.

-OUT!

No comments: