Saturday, March 19, 2005

N.U.S. March 19, 2005

Well, despite the fact that today Newscast had one of it's highest 'unique hit' days in some time, I am feeling down. Why? Because by my estimation, for every 1/2 person who likes Newscast, there are 75,298,509.6388 people who hate it.

Thanks to message board poster Rev, who spent much time plugging the comic on random forums (God bless him) I actually went over the 100 mark. Of course, I don't expect the trend to last, but it was nice to see it for a day.

Well, despite the fact that Newscast apparently sucks worse than anything else on the internet, I guess I'll keep plugging away at it because I am kinda hopeless like that. Also because I am now only one comic away from #50. I should be on something like #98 by now, but I am a slacker, what can I say?

If you like Newscast, I urge you to let me know. Why? Because I am very insecure and need constant positive-reinforcement, otherwise, who knows what might happen? Well, anyway...Newscast #49 is coming Tuesday. Watch for it.

Oh, and one last thing...I'm thinking about adding a Gallery. What do you think?

-Out.

No comments: