Saturday, January 21, 2006

N.U.S. January 21, 2006

Holy. Friggin. Crap.

This update nearly killed me. I was so stuck on it...re-writes re-writes re-writes. All the way up until 9:00 p.m. last night, I was retooling the thing. In all honesty, I am not really happy with it. However, it does fill in a small pothole that would have otherwise made some people scratch thier heads and say; huh? Also, it was a new sampling of layout which I kinda like, kinda don't. We'll see where it goes in the future. But I'll tell you, limiting myself as I do with making this can often present more of a challenge than I intend. I sometimes wonder if the comic would be better if I didn't. Of course, that's foolishness (and even if it would be, it's a HELLA lot more work. So far, only one comic has ever spanned more than one page, the OCAD one).

I opened up a personal blog. I can't imagine why anyone would want to visit it, but just in case, I'll provide you the URL.

-someday-

In other news:

Not much to report here. Still awaiting my 360, which is now beginning to taunt me with it's 'not-hereness'. It's one thing to want to buy one, I can justify not having it by not being able to afford it. But when someone tells you you're getting a free PREMIUM one...well, I know why I don't have it, but it's still makin me antsy. Either way, the people at Gamer Graffix have impressed me so far with thier products (and their fine taste in art) so I look forward to the outcome of this.

It's late, so I'm done. See you on Tuesday Newscastians. Oh, and stay tuned for Adam West and Satan with a recipe for Walnut Katsup.

-DON'T OPEN THAT! IT'S AN ALIEN PLANET! IS THERE AIR?! YOU DON'T KNOW!
Ayame Ex Goddess

No comments: