Saturday, January 28, 2006

N.U.S. January 28, 2006

Whelp, the comic is up on time. Whoopy! I am kinda tired right now...so I'm not gonna post too much. This comic is a testimate to how much I'm enjoying updating lately. Thing is, this one didn't really come together until just a few hours before it had to go up, but hey, I pushed through it and made it work. It's not my favorite one of all time, but it's definately not the worst one either.

Well, lets just keep it rolling. There's not a lot else to note, except I am finally on Nintendo Wi-Fi with my DS -totally badass, I might add- and I like racing against people even though I am not that good yet. So if you want to race someone who has little to no chance of beating you...head on over to the FORUMS and grabby me friend code.

Lets watch, won't we?
-Ayame

No comments: