Saturday, March 25, 2006

N.U.S. March 25, 2006

I finally hit #70, and I'll be honest, for awhile there, I didn't think I would make it. 50 was a milestone, but I don't think I ever thought about it reaching beyond that which is probably why it stopped for so long afterwords. When you consider that most active comics span well into 200 strips, Newscast is still very young and has a long time left to go. I've gotten into a nice groove for working on it, so it's not a chore like it used to be. I only wish I got paid to do it which brings me to:

IN OTHER NEWS:

I've been out looking for a second job. And if I get one, the time I am able to devote to NC is going to be drastically cut back. *sigh* tis the life of a poor poor temporarily-between-colleges student. I'll be uploading a 'store' page soon (I hope) please support Newscast buy buying a shirt or a poster. It helps in more ways than just a donation, you'll also be spreading the word everytime you wear it/show it off. And the more people come to the site, the more time I can justify putting aside for it.

/pathetic rant

Imagine a world where emails are sent before they're written, and read before they arrive by people you don't even know.
-Ayame

No comments: