Tuesday, May 23, 2006

N.U.S. May 23, 2006

Hello folks,

Well, I'm finally back. I mean, I was back from E3 last week, but it's always hard to jump back into a schedule after a vacation, especially when you have videos to edit and swag to ship around the country. As for Newscast this week, I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. It's been a pain in the butt to layout. But I'm glad to do it, because I think it's really helping me improve.

IN OTHER NEWS:

There isn't much really. Except a little tidbit about the possibility of another Newscast Live! event. At the moment, the details are sketchy, and I'm not even going into the possibility of stuff for sale (besides shirts) but I'll keep you updated.

Also, I think I fixed last Thursday's guest comic, check it out. If not, I'll be posting it in the 'Fan Art' section soon. Also, watch over the next few days for the Downloads section to open. In the meantime, head on over to the forums page and grab the 'Author' Nintendo Wii desktop background. You too can harness the power of Wii!

Well, I'm tired so it's off to bed. Enjoy the comic folks!

-This is DECIDEDLY Un-Bold! What's the deal?!
Lovez Ayame

No comments: