Tuesday, May 30, 2006

N.U.S. May 30, 2006

Hey all,

Where to start? Well, first off, sorry about Saturday. Small bit of artists' block. Man, what I wouldn't give to be in a situation where if I didn't update because of something stupid like that I might not loose readers. Ah well.

First news: There's a new t-shirt avaliable in the STORE so if you've been looking for something new in the way of Newscast apparel, sink your teeth into the Bounty Hunter shirt! And yes, I know the store sucks, I would like to redesign it but in case anyone forgot, I suck at web design. If you know of something I could run besides CafePress, please let me know.

Secondly, something I forgot to mention last week. In addition to this site with the Computones, I have recently come into posession of a book: How to Draw Manga: Computones. This is a book of how-to with tones, AND a CD full of digital ones for manga. I mention this, because I am currently using the CD and it's a really good product.

Um...not much else I am afraid. I'll be adding the DOWNLOADS page sometime this week, I hope...unfortunately, I just haven't had much time to make stuff. But I have some things, so up it will go.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Beat Teen Titans on the GC, full review here. Also, another episode of Taymation TV is up. Still not sure what I'm sending to my Guest Comic makers, but I'm thinking on it. Suggestions of what you would like would me nice....you know who you are.

They totally have a room just full of Ensign Ricky's, waiting to be killed in the line of duty.
-Lovez, Ayame

Oh, P.S.
Happy Memorial Day *small trumpet fanfare*

No comments: