Tuesday, June 13, 2006

N.U.S. June 13, 2006

Welcome readers!

Oh no! The other newsteams are all under PIE conrol! What will our intreped heroes (we hope) do? Obviously, Nienna's shoot first, shoot later, shoot some more and then when everybodys dead ask a question or two approach is right out....Ah well, humanity; get used to being controlled by a monacle wearing pie.

In serious news: You may have noticed filler on Saturday. What? You did? Good cause I'm not retyping all that. Suffice it to say, as of Thursday, the loading will be done and I will be back to baseline (I hope). I'm still only a 'temp' you see. I am 'auditioning' for the 'role' of working at this place. I swear my boss used to be an acting major...

Oh, and if you read this, and wonder why I don't update it all the time...well, fact is that if I get a comic up, I feel pretty self-satisfied and don't always want to rant about it. Also, sometimes I don't have a lot to say. Go figure. I'm boring!

IN OTHER NEWS:

FACT! Big project for this week: Downloads section. Fact of the matter is, I don't have any content for one yet. I have no idea what I'd put in it. So that's the project. Content.

FACT! I'm making new banners. If you have a link to my page and want something new, let me know!

FACT! Hooked my iPod up to my Xbox360 for the first time today. I was amazed at how well it worked, but I was pissed because of the lack of a 'Shuffle' setting.

FACT! I bought season 4 of the Batman animated series the other night. You know, the one where his head was a rectangle? Anyway, great show. Next week: Suburban Commando!

Your weapons have no effect on me, but scare the CRAP outta me anyway...
-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: