Wednesday, August 16, 2006

N.U.S. August 16, 2006

Hey all,

Well, I bet you're wondering why there hasn't been any new Newscast in awhile. Well, the reason is simple. When you get doing something so often, well, you occasionally hit a brick wall and can't work. Well that happened. But I'm past it. Rejoice!

I have some BIG news regarding Newscast Live this year, I mean BESIDES the book. But I can't reveal it yet. As soon as it's all finalized, then I will let you know. But this is pretty cool in my opinion.

Speaking of the book, preorders for the special Newscast Live Redux edition will be up on the site soon. As of right now, the book will contain all the Newscast comics up until the end of Chapter 2. Also contained therein are wonders and merriment only avaliable to people who buy the book. So make sure to order yours for all the extra Newscast fun!

IN OTHER NEWS:

Dead Rising on the XBox 360. It's a great game. Lots of fun...Well, it's got it's share of big problems too, for example, if you're not running an HD TV, then you can't read the text. Also, if you die, you start over. There are no continues or auto saves, so it takes awhile to adjust. Other than that, it's gold. Very enjoyable.

Also, my art area is being rennovated. I doubt this will have any impact on the comic, but it might. Just a forewarning.

"It's Donald Pleasance' Fortress of BALD-itude."
-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: