Wednesday, October 11, 2006

N.U.S. October 11, 2006

Hey all,

Not gonna say a lot today, I don't have the time. Suffice it to say, the comic is up and I am happy. Actually, the coloring ruined it, but ah well. I was gonna upload some photos, but the camera is being stupid, so I can't.

Um, sorry for the lack of updates lately, I've been so overwhelmed with Halloween, Newscast Live, work, getting ready for the Wii....it's been a neverending hastle. Hopefully, this will get me back on track.

Oh, and one other thing...

THE COLOR COPIES OF NEWSCAST (the book) HAVE BEEN CANCELLED!

They'll only be in Black and White (with color covers) cause they're too expensive to make otherwise. Sorry folks, not that I think anyone is heartbroken or anything...

Check this: Awesome. I like Go-Karts! VRROOOM! VROOM!

"You know, that entire MEAL was poison. It just took THAT much to kill the fat bastard."
-Lovez, Ayame.

No comments: