Tuesday, May 01, 2007

N.U.S. May 1, 2007

'Ello

Updation. And they said it couldn't be done. HA! So now we see Sparkey do something amazing. All I can say is: don't get used to it. But hark! What did he do? How does Cade think the small canine can defeat the giant evil pastry? When will the next update happen? Only time will tell.

So...that's really about it for now. I was gonna post those pics of the bar...but I am kinda feelin lazy right now. Also, the forums are working once more. Go use them this time.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Pokemon goes well, even though I haven't had much time to play it. Seems like the only thing I am good for is reseting my game so everyone else can have all the starters then when I want them, they're all like: "Sorry, but I don't have time to do that right now."

Armored Core 4 on the PS3 and the Xbox360 totally rocks. I want it! I want it! I want it!

Also: Venture Bros Season 2 is out on DVD. If you don't have it yet, give in to your consumerist nature and go buy the *!#$ thing now!

"And I am your mother. A 12-foot bean burrito."

-Lovez,
Ayame

No comments: