Saturday, February 04, 2006

N.U.S. February 4, 2006

Hey everyone. Well, I'm sure you noticed that it's Saturday and Newscast is strangely absent once more. This week and next week, my new manager scheduled me for all morning shifts, which cuts drastically into my work time. If all goes according to plan, I'll have the comic up by Sunday morning. If not...I'm gonna postpone it until Tuesday and let myself have a breather for the weekend. Of course, this shouldn't effect NEXT Saturdays comic, and I am discussing the morning situation with my manager so perhaps this will be the last delay. Either way, the comic is gonna be a fairly good one. More story and whatnot. However, I have a special guest for you: Newscast's very own Kioko with a preview!

Hello everyone! Kioko here. With Nei Nei's ship destroyed and no way home, she's decided to stay with us. How fun! Of course, she can't just sit around all day doing nothing. Wait! I have a great idea! Coming up next time in Newscast: Episode #60 COMING TO TERMS! See you all there!

In other news:

Electroplankton on the DS is very fun!

No comments: