Tuesday, April 18, 2006

N.U.S. April 18, 2006

Greetings fellow Newscast enthusiasts, or I as I like to call you Newscastians (10 points if you got THAT joke). Today's comic represents a major step forward in Newscast (in my opinion) I shaded the whole thing, and found some kicky digital screentones for Photoshop http://psychobob.xepher.net/screentonez/. The combination of the two, as well as the ever increasing complexity of the backgrounds and streamlining of the characters are all coming together to make Newscast something I am a little more proud of, and I hope you will be too.

The pie has only officially been in politics for a matter of minutes and already he's mudslinging. Richard Nixon would be proud. Oh, and because I have a few readers who apparently don't live in the USA, I would like to note that 'Yellow Days' are the days when our....*sigh* current President thinks we should be on guard against Terrorists. Course, every day is a yellow day, so take from that what you will.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I did a little freewriting this weekend, and came out with part 1 of a story I call SHARPENED EDGE. It's a little universal expansion project for the RPG that Tay suggested. As I'm sure certain users of the boardy were hinting at, I don't have great control over the proper placement of semicolons, commas, formatting, etc. However, I think for something I was just playing around with, it turned out to be a good read. It IS a work-in-progress, so more is on the way, if you like it.

Also I finished Tomb Raider Legend on the 360 and even though I loved the game, I haven't felt so cheated out of an ending since Halo 2. But if Crystal Dynamics and Edios keep the liscence away from CORE, I'll be buying the next one too.

TRUMPY! You can do STUPID things!
-Love Ayame

No comments: