Saturday, April 08, 2006

N.U.S. April 8, 2006

Well, Newscast has updated again, and this time, VERY early. Cool eh? So we finally see the Evil Pie, MWAGUMPH and learn part of his plan. Is his plan truly evil? Can a pie even properly wear a Monocle? Only TIME will tell. For bonus points, guess who this story arc's special guest star is. I'll give you a hint, he's an actor.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Preperations are in the works for E3 this year, and I hope to convince Fighter Chick Cam to step up to the challenge of handing off some of her beautiful and hilarious Guest Comics, however, I'll take submissions from anyone, send in your FanStrips today!

Also, I would like to apologize to BookMaster, because I spelled Heroes wrong in the title for the webcomic The Hero's Handbook. I have fixed the error, and I hope you'll still take some time to give it a read.

And finally, I'd like to congratulate Khepri for making it into the Newscast Interns Club on the NewscastRPG game. She's the first new poster since Lonewolfe joined a little over a year ago.

1 comment:

adarhysenthe said...

Aww...Thank you. *blush*