Sunday, April 02, 2006

N.U.S. April 2, 2006

Hey everyone. Just a quick note today, yesterdays' lack of updation was not a poorly-concieved April Fools' Joke. What happened is that, after finishing the comic once, I realized that the last panel wasn't big enough, and the top 5 were too small. So I cut it in half, but I had to redraw the thing. Sorry about that, but it's better this way, trust me.

In the meantime, Tuesday's should be fine because I pretty much know what it is, I just have to draw it again. It's big.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I didn't mention it the other day, but I should have. Another great webcomic with which I am affiliated (Link Exchange) and is also done by a very cool fan of mine...

The Hero's Handbook

So make sure to check that out too. Oh, and tag the thing over there. You know, to the left of this box? Tag it so I know you're out there, but take off your tin-foil hat first, it interferes with the signal.

It's an 88 Magnum. Got it special. It shoots through SCHOOLS!
-Ayame

No comments: