Sunday, February 12, 2006

N.U.S. February 12, 2006

Ah, finally the comic is up. Good news here, I have Monday off work so I'll have plenty of time to work on Tuesday's comic so yeah...lots of time on my hands and whatnot. I really like the way the comic ended up. Unfortunately, I ran into some problems when putting in the text. I was forced to waste space in some areas and cover up one of my favorite panels of all time with lots of dialouge. Ah well, it still looks cool and I guess those are the hazards of making a comic. Either way, I like it and stuff. More story progression and stuff. That's about all I have for now.

In other news:

Resident evil DS...KICKS SERIOUS ASS! I mean, it's not as good as the GameCube version, but man for a handheld...it makes me so happy to own it. Lots of fun, that. Also, I've been jamming on City of Heroes again which has been a lot of fun. Also, a friend of mine bought me Everquest 2 so I'll be trying that out soon enough. I am very tired now...nighty night.

-Now taste the Red-Hot steel of Dr. Clayton Firebrand Forrester!

Loves Ayame

No comments: