Tuesday, February 28, 2006

N.U.S. February 28, 2006

A little late, but not as late as it could be. Newscast #65 brings to the table a character whos' design I have always liked, but never really perfected. However, thanks to my tenure at Discover Financial, I finally settled on a design I liked. So, now we've met Cade. Who is he? What is he doing here? Is he friend or foe? All these questions will be answered, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, two new shirts are about to be offered on the Newscast website. Supplies are limited, because they were for a convention and they've just been sitting in a box for awhile. These are two of my favorite shirt designs, especially the Kioko one. So look for that coming in the next day or two. Also, some posters may be avaliable. These are all gonna be slightly discounted as well, because they sport the old KeenSpace URL, I mean, it's still good because newscast.keenspace.com will still take you to my comic, but discounts are always great!

IN OTHER NEWS:

So I watched Return of the Jedi last night, (the classic version) and it rekindled my love for Star Wars. I never EVER realized how much Episodes 1, 2, and 3 really killed it for me. I mean, 3 was ALRIGHT, but after seeing Vader as his true, badass self again...there's just no comparison. All the CGI in the world can't replace a damn good movie. And to think I almost watched Final Justice instead...

Also, Super Princess Peach is in my DS today. I'll have a full review up in the Gamers Guild section of the Taymation Forums. The guild is by invitation only, so you'll need to submit a request to join here.

And that's all the muck that's fit to rake.
-Love, Ayame

No comments: