Tuesday, February 07, 2006

N.U.S. February 7, 2006

Welcome to the WORLD OF TOOOMMOOORRROOOWWW!!!

Ah, yeah. Anyway, Newscast is at it again. And by 'it' I mean updating. And by 'at' I mean becoming of and by 'is'...well, that depends on what the definition of 'is' is. Ah...so anyway, I feel pretty rejuivinated after taking Saturday off, so This weekends' comic shouldn't be a big problem. Look for it on time, and keep spreading the word about Newscast, everyone's favorite fictional TV news report.

Regarding the comic, I did get some positive feedback today. Completely out of the blue too. Which means I can take it as the first genuine (by which I mean there's no way I can twist it into a lie) comment I've recieved in person. I do occasionally get e-mails from fans, which makes me very happy too. If you're thinking of sending one, do it. I like them. They make me :D.

I'm sure some of you are wondering why I occasionally talk about video games here. Well, first off, since I've never been asked to appear at anything, I can't talk about that. Since I've only ever done one booth anywhere, I also can't talk about anything like that. Second, since I don't ask for money, there is no need to talk about that. Fifth, er...third... Since I work in Video Games, it's just something I know about and like to discuss.

Hey! What do you think about this Mad Cow Disease? It was here for awhile and then it went away, your thoughts?

Well, it's getting late and stuff. I've rambled on here long enough.

Oh, one other thing...Kioko and Nienna living together. Man, that's gonna be rough for her. Seeing as I relate a little more to Kioko, it's hard to feel sorry about it though. Ah, what demons hath we wrought?

Until you learn to master your rage-
-My rage will become my master? That's what you were gonna say isn't it?
Not nessescarily...

-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: