Monday, April 04, 2005

N.U.S. April 4, 2005 (2:29 A.M.)

Hey,

Thanks largely to some unscheduled family trauma, I had to postpone the coloring of

Newscast #50: Milestone 1

until just a few hours ago. So it's going up on Tuesday instead. Which is fine, because that means that you readers will still get my gift. I want you all to know though, I might only offer it for ONE DAY. Which means it will be avaliable for download on Tuesday, April 5, 2005 ONLY!

Course, I am a little flexible (read: lazy) with things like that, so I might leave it up for an extra day or two...but don't chance it. I mean, it's nothing spectacular, but it IS Newscast, it IS free, and hey, it's a great thing. So give it a download and keep enjoying Newscast. Because I certainly enjoy bringing it to you.

No comments: