Sunday, February 26, 2006

N.U.S. February 26, 2006

Well I know it's been awhile since I updated the blog, but I felt compelled to with the release and beginning of Chapter 2 of Newscast:

Of Evil Pie and Magic Tricks.

Why the title you ask? Why not, I reply. Then I smack you upside the head for sassin me back. Yeah. Well, anyway keep checking because Newscast is going to keep coming at ya, twice a week (if we're lucky) and soon even more fun and offbeat adventures will begin. Special thanks goes out for this comic to Tay from Legend of Link and Stuart Packrell of The Mind of James Freemon for helping me with some of the...hidden...things in this comic.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Taylor's an ass. lol, IMHO omfg! :) he iz t3h oob3r l337 r0><><0rrz j0!!11 ...Yeah, I'm done now. Seriously though, Super Princess Peach comes out for the DS next week. Buy it or else I shall send a horde of Menacing Moeros down upon you. I have that power. Yes. Yes I do.

1 comment:

Redoubt said...

So that IS someone I know in the newspaper eh? whoo hoo!!!!

Anyway, I believe the quote is, "Many miniature Moeros are moping menaicngly in the metropolis." I wrote it down in my quote book the minute I saw it, which was fortunate because the forum is gone now (as we all know).

You're getting a comment, isn't that exciting!!!