Saturday, April 15, 2006

N.U.S. April 15, 2006

Hello all,

Well, like I said I had a guest comic today, special thanks to Tay from Legend of Link for this one. Also, Lauren posed for a panel....yeah, she wanted to make that known.

I feel much better now that I've had a break and Tuesday's comic should come without any problems.

IN OTHER NEWS:

The largest gathering of NC crew members will be taking place tommorow (today)....Saturday...you know what I mean. Anyway, that'll be happening and who knows what sort of craziness that could mean for upcoming comics and the site and stuff. So watch for new stuff!

Also, I've been playing Tomb Raider Legend on the 360. I bought it on a whim and I really really like it. The graphics are impressive, though I'm seeing things I hoped were behind us with this Next-Gen of gaming, such as flat plants in the environments and disappearing enemies. Perhaps when they start making games that they don't port back to the PS2....Ah well.

Also, Tetris DS has me addicted to the game again. The only problem with that one is the lack of the original Tetris music. You know, the dun dun dun dun do do do do do do dododododo....The music from the Nutcracker....that's what that was supposed to be. But mission mode is fun and it's a great spin on the game.

Great...now Tay and Lauren are making the Tetris music.....kinda.....*sigh* *reaches for a sharp, stabby impliment....*

"I'd like to go to bed, but I have a victim strapped to it right now..."
-Love Ayame

No comments: