Thursday, August 24, 2006

N.U.S. August 24, 2006

Hey all,

First off, let me apologize. Due to several blackouts in a row the other night, I was unable to finish the comic. I suppose it's also my fault, because well...I just can't pull myself away from Dead Rising. It's so frustrating, and yet so addicting. Making a review for it is gonna be quite difficult indeed.

As for this comic, not much to say. I hope everyone gets it...you know, tin-foil in the microwave and all that. I do like the way it turned out though. I was having one hell of a time with that first panel.

IN RELATED NEWS:

Work for Newscast Live: Redux continues. I'll be posting a page for it soon, much like the page for the first Newscast Live. So far, I've got a couple things lined up to sell. The book obviously, some desktop standees, shirts, posters and mini-posters. Enjoy that, cause I'm trying to keep prices more reasonable this time.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Well, you can color me the happiest girl alive. As of last Tuesday, Silent Hill finally came out on DVD. It was the first time I'd ever watched ALL the special features on a DVD, and I have to say that it gave me a new appreciation for the movie. Couple that with Dead Rising, the free copy of Day of the Dead that came with it, AND Silent Hill....well, I'm pretty much in Horror heaven.

Oh yeah, and that second-part to the NCLR announcement will be hitting right after the first of the month.

Lastly, I'm fighting to get my dad to bring home cables for the digital camera. Once I have them, I have many photos to share. Those'll be coming soon.

"Let me get this straight...lets make a Batman movie and NOT call Adam West..."
-Loves, Ayame

No comments: