Monday, February 19, 2007

N.U.S. February 20, 2007

Hey,

As I promised (if not a little late) another update. Hu-zzah and good merriment to all. Yeah, that was a little...erm... but as you can see, this one was a little more graphic-heavy and not so much on the dialouge. Believe it(!) or not, this is the streamlined version of what it was supposed to be originally. Thing is, I wanted to get it across the first time so if you see it again I don't have to do all the in-betweens, but I wanted to keep the pace up too. *sigh* if this were in print, it wouldn't matter cause you could just turn the page. Ah well.

To all those who might be wondering; yes, I did make Cade's summoning circle myself.

Good news for Wii-owners. Besides the fact that you have one cool gaming machine, the beta version of the Newscast page is up. I haven't posted an official link yet cause it's in beta still and the only real improvement is that it's a single column now so you don't have to scroll. Anyway, if you want you can view it on your Wii here: http://newscast.comicgenesis.com/wii.htm

I would like to take a moment, to extend a very special thanks to a certain fan of mine. He's sent me numerous fan works and because I was shunning the comic, I never got around to saying thank you. So here goes.

Robin, thank you for all the fan-strips. I have spent many hours reading and re-reading your comics and they remain funny. Heh, just like Fighter-Chick Cam's. They crack me up too....er, but I digress. Anyway, thank you very much. I look forward to my bout with Ebola so I can use them. :)

In the coming days, I will be posting a much more expansive thank-you list to people who deserve it.

IN OTHER NEWS:

So I just finished Hotel Dusk on the Nintendo DS and I have to say...AWESOME! I hate to say this, but it's almost a shame to fall back onto Phoenix Wright: Justice For All after such a great gameplay experience. Well, I'm sure I'll be back into the good ol defense attorney as soon as I turn it back on. Ah Phoenix. I could NEVER stay mad at you.

Also: Wii Play. Meh.

Work on my bar goes well. I found out what was wrong with the camera so once I get a new cable, I'll be posting many many pics. I still owe you for Pyramid Head after all.

Well, that's all the news that's fit to rake. Until next time, Newscastians.

"hhhuuullllooooo mmmmsssss. mmmiiiilllleeeerrrrr...."
"David...ARE YOU DRUNK!?"

-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: