Saturday, May 26, 2007

N.U.S. May 26, 2007

Hello everyone.

Well, I did it. It almost killed me but as of 11:59 the comic is officially uploaded. As to when it actually hits the site...well, that's out of my hands but it should be up soon enough. Anyway not a lot to say about this one, other than I hate the layout but it's kind of nessescary for the news reports so until I figure out something I like better, these are here to stay. They do have a somewhat unique charm to them.

By the by, I'm changing the update schedule to just Saturdays for now. I know, I know, it sucks. But until I can really jump back into a routine, I feel it's the right way to go. So stay tuned for more consistency!

IN OTHER NEWS:

Pirates of the Caribbean : At Worlds End came out the other day. Caught a 8:00 show on the 24th with my sister who dressed up for the show. I helped her make her costume which I am gonna post here if she'll let me...where was I? Oh yes. The movie was AWESOME! I still like the first one best, but it was worth seeing and I'll be seeing it as much as possible.

Well, that's all the news that's fit to rake. I need a new mouse! YAY! So until next Saturday...

"Hang on! Nobody move....I've dropped my brain."
-Loves,
Ayame

No comments: