Monday, October 29, 2007

N.U.S. Special Report, October 30, 2007

Hey folks.

I felt I had to say something, as Saturday, Sunday, and Monday went without a new update.

I don't like it when the comic doesn't update. I probably dislike it more than anyone else. Really. I'm not going to make any excuses, and even if I did the comic STILL didn't get up. All I can say is this. I'm currently working very hard to make Newscast as good as it can be. Every comic is an experiment, tinkering with the look of the characters, shading, backgrounds, layouts...it's a trial cause I'm still not that great at it. One of the reasons I went back to school -besides trying to make myself a better artist was to break this bad procrastination/laziness habit which has hindered me for years. So please bear with me, together, we'll get through this.

On a side note, I'm not fishing for sympathy here, just trying to establish some context.

The comic will be done by tommorow evening. I can say this assuredly since it's already being colored and I have class Wednesday. It WILL be up Saturday. And if I may say so, it's a good one.

"No, that car isn't angry. That car is PISSED!"
-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: