Sunday, May 10, 2009

N.U.S. May 10, 2009

Hi folks,

As you may have surmised, there will be no comic for this week. Now, before you get into angry mob mode, let me just briefly explain.

See, my midterms were last week. I stored them on my iPod when I run between the school and home because it's simpler than carrying around my untrusted portable HDD. Anywho, the other day, the thing just...dies. Not while attached to a computer or transferring data or anything, I'm just listening to a song on it and then, dead.

Since I hadn't backed it up in a few days, I lost chucks of some midterms and in other cases, I lost them completely. So I'll be spending the next few days trying to salvage them and my GPA. If I finish soon, I'll post a mini-comic or something, just to tide everyone over.

In the meanwhile, consider it catchup time for all the days last week that didn't get the comic due to ComicGen being lame.

"C'mon Bobby, we can take her. You go low and I'll go high!"
-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: