Sunday, August 08, 2004

N.U.S. August 8. 2004

Okay, I probably should have waited for Tuesday to upload this one, but I decided that if I dated it yesterday and uploaded it today MAYBE no one would notice. I am of course, undoubtedly mistaken cause you people are smarter than that.

Okay, okay, so I just wanted to post it and get it over with. I like this comic a lot. It's actually been done since last week, but the layout has been KILLER. I finally had to re-arrange the entire thing and cut out one of my favorite panels. Ah well, such are the hazards of a forced-limited layout space.

I still haven't gotten any new shirt pre-orders. I guess no one wants them, so I suppose it WAS a good thing that I didn't have them run after all. The problem is, SOMEONE (you know who you are, N2) already sent me some money despite the fact that I can't take any cause I don't really plan on RUNNING the shirt until I get all the pre-orders filled.

*sigh* It's such a hard life being a poor web comic artist.

No comments: