Monday, January 16, 2006

N.U.S. January 17, 2006

Well, it's been a long haul but I'm finally back. Today's strip is a fan-comic for three reasons. The first is that since #55 was a day late, it ruined my whole weekend work schedule so I didn't have time to do #56. My new schedule at Rhino hasn't helped either, as my new boss has decided that I like to work at random times instead of on a somewhat consistant basis. The second reason is that Alyssa, the fan/friend who submitted this to me, did so some time ago. I had been saving it for when I was sick but thanks to my extended hiatus...well, I thought it was a good time to use it. The last reason is that seeing as it was just her birthday (also, a happy birthday wish to Fighter Chick Cam, maker of Ninja Stickman comics) it seemed as appropriate a time as any to bring it out.

In other Newscast related news, My Gallery Page is finally up (okay, i copped out and just opened a Deviant Art page) but still, it's all cool Newscast art. Seeing as that is the case, I suggest you click on over and see what you can see. In case my Dreamweaver screwed up again, here's the URL: http://ayameexgoddess.deviantart.com

Also, thanks to Moero and Terd Burgler last night, I came up with some great new content for the site. Hopefully, it shall extend the Newscast Universe somewhat, and give you guys a little more insight into the comic at the same time.

Two more things:

#1. There is some exciting news for Kioko fans in the retail world. However, I can't tell you too many details yet. I'll keep you up-to-date though. Hint: It's good news for video game players.

#2. Also on the game front, I'm looking for someone who knows how to make games in FLASH help me with a little project I am working on. If you're interested and want to show me what you can do, shoot me an email: serina_usagi@hotmail.com

In personal news:

I've been trying to find some time to finish Fatal Frame, yeah, I know I'm behind the times. But Frame 2 was just so bad, I didn't think the first could be good. Also, Phoenix Wright is still friggin fun on my brand-new candy pink Nintendo DS system. BTW, I want to race people in Mario Kart DS. If you want my friend code, shoot on over to the FORUMS and pick it up.

Also, I won an Xbox 360. I've been jammin on Dead or Alive 4 at work and just love it, so I'm excited to get one of my own. It's still kinda early on to BUY one in my opinion, but free systems I'll take anytime, no matter how reprehensible I find it. Not that I find the 360 reprehensible, but if someone say, gave me a PSP....Well, anyway, until Saturday y'all.

-See you on Sestis!
Ayame Ex Goddess

No comments: