Tuesday, January 24, 2006

N.U.S. January 24, 2006

Well, here's another comic. I wish I could figure out how to make them update on time instead of a day late, but I guess I'll survive.

Not really in the mood to write much. I poured a lot of it into my other _personal_ blog.

But the comic turned out well, and I am happy about it because for MONTHS I have been waiting for this particular comic. Why? Because it means that the fight sequence is over and I can get onto more important things. Those things you'll be seeing on Saturday....well, some of them, not all of them.

Lets see...what else. Oh yeah! One of my favorite web comics The Legend of Link has finally updated again. The author, a friend of mine, had a stroke and has been unable to draw for months. He's finally gotten good enough to update again which makes me very happy. Please check it out (if you like Zelda then you should enjoy it).

In other news, I have once again found myself being a nice girl and having nothing to show for it. So I have re-entered ultra bitter mode, viciously attacking all who come to close. It's kinda fun because it ensures my solitude for a few days, enough time to recover. So yeah.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I have been playing City of Heroes again. If you ever find yourself on the "Protector" server, watch out for a familiar pink-haired gamoid. Feel free to give me a shout should you run into me.

Metal is where metal shouldn't be.
-Ayame

No comments: