Tuesday, June 27, 2006

N.U.S. June 27, 2006

Heya,

Well, Newscast is at it again. It seems that fate has stepped in to say; "HEY! You're not updating on Saturdays anymore." and I'm all like; "But I wanna!" and then fate smacks me and the conversation is over. Seriously though, I'm trying. But work isn't making it easy.

Regarding today's comic: It's a simple little 3-paneler. Though it seems that the smaller it is, the longer it takes to shade. Ick. I'd stop, but the shading makes it look better and right now, it'd ber shaded regardless due to the special lighting. Kioko is so cute, and Nienna is now quite embarassed. It's like having your mom tell the other kids that you're 'too hip' for them.

Some of you may have noticed what I said in the SayBox. It's true and I will have something shortly. I just haven't come up with anything good yet. But I will. I'd be a little better about it except that, well, for whatever reason between the end and beginning of each month I start going through these really erratic mood swings. Dunno why, don't really care. Point is, it makes me doubt my artistic abilities and consequently makes it hard to draw apart from the comic. Of course, finding out how many hits most ComicGen people get per day didn't help any.

IN OTHER NEWS:
There, eh...really isn't much. I've been back on CoH in case anyone wants to see Kioko in action, and I finally got seasons 1 and 3 of Home Improvement on DVD. Tim Allen. Funny funny man...most of the time. Also, I've been playing Big Brain Academy on my DS and I've been able to get my score up to...well, I'm not going to share that particular bit of info. As I've already said, I'm not in the best mood and don't want people making fun of my tiny brain behind my back. YOU INSULT ME TO MY FACE!

P.S. Also picked up Batman The Animated Series on DVD. I'd been meaning to for awhile, and thanks to a late-night desire to rent a movie I finally got it. Great show, great show. It's like the month of DVD's here. Weird, I don't usually buy any. Seriously, I'll have to show off my DVD library here sometime. In fact, tommorow. I'll get the digital camera and post it. YAY!

I believe it was...Hidey Ho Good Lookin!
-Lovez, Ayame.

No comments: