Sunday, September 10, 2006

N.U.S. September 10, 2006

Greetinz,

Yes, the comic is -once again- a little late. Sorry about that. The shading is just becoming overwhelming. Honestly, I had the whole thing done on time except for that. Ah well, it's up and that's what counts.

Not too much to say about this one here. All the big news is Newscast Live and all that jazz. I'm gearing up to finish the book and as soon as I run one off then I'll post up prices and whatnot. The page itself should be up in the next day or two. Hopefully soon.

I guess that's about it. I haven't been playing any new games and until Star Trek Legacy comes out, I'm running a little dry. Saving up for Halloween and whatnot. So I guess that's all the news that's fit to rake.

"I think Johnny cares now."
-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: