Saturday, September 30, 2006

N.U.S. September 30, 2006

Hey all,

Just a sec, I need to pause the new "Weird Al" CD; Straight Outa Lynwood so I can type. Go on, ask me if I don't wanna promote this thing. Al is awesome!

Okay, so we have a lot to cover. First off, sorry for the no-updateness period there. The book was a major ">*@%)*! to lay out, but it's pretty much tweaked now so I can get back to the business at hand. I would like to mention that I have run a few tests of the set, and it's AWESOME! It's nice to be able to read them in story form, without the hastle of browsing the archive.

Also, some people seem to be confused about the dialouge on the NCLR page, so I will clarify: The color-copies of the book are by pre-order only! Thing is, they're kinda expensive to make, so I can't have a bunch on hand that I can't sell. FEAR NOT! Thanks to some very helpful individuals, I might be able to lower the price on those colored ones soon. KEEP WATCHING!

The final format for the books has been decided. I think I posted it on the FORUMS, but I'm not entirely sure. *checks* Yeah, it's there. It's all good stuff, I promise!

It's funny, even though NCL is a small thing, it's always a highlight for me. I loved the first one and this one is gearing up to be even better! I hope to see as many of you there as possible!

Oh yeah, and here's that pic of my DVD rack as I promised:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see, I used to spend LOTS on DVDs. That, fortunately, has subsided. At least until The Little Mermaid and Pirates of the Caribbean come out on DVD....

"I wanna bowl with the gangstas, but oh well, it's obvious I'm white and nerdy.."
-Lovez, Ayame

1 comment:

Wiglaf said...

Yay! Tifa!

(no one will ever read this)