Thursday, October 14, 2004

N.U.S. October 13, 2004

(I know it says that it's actually the 14th, but I don't care.)

Well, not much to report today except that I did get a little writing done for Saturday's comic. I've got some good karma going and everything is on track right now.

It's Halloween season and today I bought my pumpkin! I'm very excited because this year I am actually going to give out candy at my little apartment. I wanted to decorate, but haven't had the money to do it. If I get something good going with Newscast, maybe I'll be able to decorate next year (insert hysterical laughing here). On a similar note, I got my ears pierced yesterday evening for my costume. I know I'm just being a wuss, but I was sure it was going to hurt like all hell. Fortunately, it was nothing.

Lastly, I did watch the debate tonight. I almost skipped out on class to do so, but as it turned out we watched it in class so I didn't need to. I have been unsure as to who I am going to vote for, and to be honest the debate tonight helped me along a little, but I'm still undecided. I came into things a little too late, but I'll know by election time. This'll be my first vote. I'm very excited.

Gatcha ba goose!

No comments: