Sunday, October 17, 2004

N.U.S. October 17, 2004

Hi all,

Well, okay so it was a LITTLE late, but hey, I had unforseen circumstances arise this morning in the form of having to run into school and work on a project with a group.

This evening after work I went to see Team America: World Police and I have mixed feelings about it. There was some stuff that was absolutely hilarious, but at the same time it had the usual Trey Parker and Matt Stone shit in there that makes me hate South Park so much. I will say this: The songs are awesome. I can't get "America: F**K YEAH!" out of my head.

In other news, tommorow I will be fixing the fan-art section as well as fixing the archive. I know the site REALLY needs some repair. I'll be getting up early to do it. Well, till next time enjoy the comic!

Gatcha ba goose!

No comments: