Sunday, October 24, 2004

N.U.S. October 24, 2004

Hey everyone!

Well there's Newscast again. I finally got to show Nienna's ship which, not to brag, is one of the best ships I've ever designed. I know the first picture of it looks a little weird, but that's just because I'd never drawn it at that angle before. In fact, I've only really drawn her ship twice up until this point cause I wasn't planning on using it this early. However, it occours to me that it's been almost a whole year since I started this little comic and there are still a few characters left to introduce. So instead of taking the long route, I decided to save the story for later on and go the express route.

In other news, I saw "The Grudge" last night and it's scary as hell. Very similar to "The Ring" if you want to know, and it was just...just freaky. I was a little disapointed just because I guess it was like, prom night or something and because of that and the PG-13 rating, the theater was full of couples who were laughing at the deaths and screaming all the time. It was rather obnoxious and undercut the fear. But still, excellent movie. Very creepy.

In web site news, I'll be fixing the fan-art page as well as adding a few more submissions after I get out of the shower (in about an hour). Thanks to my good buddy Norman Scott Norman from The Rules and Yarpsdat for providing me with the HTML script I needed to make the page work.

And finally, I might soon be adding a Newscast gallery to show off all the different Newscast drawings and other things that exist. Right now I am working on a mini-bust of Kioko that I might sell later on. Of course everyone's favorite news reporter will soon follow and there may even be a Nienna one in the end.

Well, that's all from the newsdesk of Ayame. Keep reading folks cause together, we can make this comic a success!

Gatcha ba goose!

No comments: