Wednesday, June 27, 2007

N.U.S. June 27, 2007

Hey

Sometimes...just SOMETIMES when I say I am going to do something I acually pull my head out of my butt and do it. This is one of those times. It would have been done this morning, but like I said, I got called in to work for a surprise 10-hour shift and since I get paid for that and not for this...

So enjoy. Comic on Saturday -though, I hesitate to use the phrase 'as usual' at this point.

NEWS IN A MINUTE:

#1. The 8 Movies to Die For series is totally awesome. I saw my first one last night and I am checking out the others tommorow.

#2. Games drought is FINALLY over. Floodgates are open for all systems. The Darkness, Pokemon Battle Revolution, The Bigs, Transformers and more are all now in stores and soon my game, BioShock. SQUEEEEE!

#3. I am aware that most of the games I listed are lame, but regardless, they DID all come out on the same day. Tommorow sees even MORE games. How exciting!

"I tawt I taw a 'B' grade actor. I did! I did! It's Wee Van Cweef!"

-Lovez,
Ayame

No comments: