Monday, July 19, 2004

N.U.S. July 19, 2004

Well, it's Monday (2:30 a.m.) and I have been as unproductive as ever this past weekend. I usually have Sundays to work, but I was called into GameZone to help shoot a commercial and will probably be spending the next few Sundays down there working on a special project. I urge any of you that have the ability to get to 35th Ave and Peoria here in Phoenix Arizona to come down and see it when it's done.
 
The T-Shirt information is finally all up and the comic will be done ASAP. I already have it written and I just really need to spend some time drawing it. Of course, that will be tommorow most likely, sometime before or after work. I am gonna work on it a bit before bed so I can be all ready for tommorow.
 
School is back in full force and true to my nature, I have not done a single one of my homework assignments yet. HA HA HA HA HA...ha ha ha......ha.........ha.......... I need to get into the swing of things and I will. Oh yes, and the comic is going to start being done weeks in advance so I don't have to worry about it so much.
 
Here's hoping those shirts go well! I hope everyone who wants one gets one.
 
-Kevin N.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

I'mma try scrounging up that $20 as soon as I can!