Saturday, July 24, 2004

N.U.S. July 24, 2004

Greetings Newscast fans!

Well, first I want to express my sheer joy at creating a comic that I actually am quite happy with. I mean, that middle panel, I don't like to gloat, but I get a tingle up my spine when I look at it. I am just really really happy with it. *sigh*

I feel really bad for T.B. I mean, every other day since Kioko fell from the sky, he's been blown up, and had his wardrobe reduced to shreds. I guess it's not so bad when you only have one white shirt, purple tie (?) and khaki pants but still, pretty inconvienient.

Speaking of shirts, we are up to 9 pre-orders which means there are only a handful left! If you want one, PLEASE make sure to submit your request via the link on the shirt page ASAP! I would like to stress that these are PRE-ORDERS and that if they don't fill up, the shirt will not get run.

Anyway, back to the drawing board. Enjoy the Newscastery for today, I know I am.

No comments: