Tuesday, July 20, 2004

N.U.S. July 20, 2004

Well, the comic is finally up. Better late than never right? Thing is, I had a major internet outage lasty night which prevented me from doing ANYTHING let alone uploading a comic. The other thing of course is that the A/C units all over my complex have gone out rendering it approxamately 4,000,000 degrees ferenheight in my apartment. YOU try drawing a comic when you stick to every surface (including the carpet).
 
However, on the plus side of things, I picked me up an SNES last night for an undisclosed price that can only be described as "Kick Ass". It was totally refurbished, and works great. I also got some games I've been sorely missing:

Super Mario World
TMNT 4: Turtles in Time (best TMNT game EVER)
Aladdin
Jurassic Park
Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
 
Yeah, I own LoZ:LttP on GBA but man, I have an SNES now! Gotta have the card man. It's my patriotic duty! Anyway, back to the gridstone I guess. Enjoy the comicage.

No comments: