Saturday, May 10, 2008

N.U.S. May 10, 2008

Greetings Newscastians!

It's summer time finally, and even though the only place I'll be seen anywhere NEAR a swimsuit is on this post, it does make me fell good.

Today marks the end of Chapter 2 at long last. Are we sad? Happy? Mad? Perhaps just gassy? I don't know. I for one am happy. The last panel I think turned out well. I also kinda like the layout. Not my best, but passable.

So what now? I guess only time will tell. If you come back next week will something new be up? Sources say yes. What will it be? I guess you'll have to come back and find out.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Finally got my new DVD burner. I haven't had much time to test it, but I can tell you it looks like ass. I have an eMachine and anyone who has ever seen one knows that they make the case as incompatable with non eMachine hardware as you can imagine. So my DVD burner is now mounted INSET in my machine. I have to reach inside to use it. *sigh* At least it was cheap. And if it works, I could care less.

Been playing Lord of the Rings online a bit lately. kinda fun. I miss CoH. I hope I can afford to play again someday.For those of you wondering, my LoTR account was a gift from someone, so it's not just a matter of paying for CoH instead. 'Sides, I DO like LoTR.

Sometimes, I am proven wrong. NOT OFTEN MIND YOU, but sometimes it happens. One of my friends from Salt Lake actually flew all the way down here just to go see Iron Man with me. Yes, he flies for free, but it was still so nice to finally see a friendly face again. Unfortunately, I lost all self control around him and spent a lot of money. There goes the ol tax return. *shrug* It was still a great day and a much needed reminder that I do still have friends.

"Oh see, Stan Kulter worked on it. He's always a weak point in any film."
"Are you just saying random things to the credits?"
"Yes. Yes I am."

-Lovez, Ayame Ex

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the Swim! picture, y0.