Saturday, May 31, 2008

N.U.S. May 31, 2008


Heya folks,

Bet you're surprised that I updated again huh? I guess given my track record, I would be too. Sometimes I shock even myself.

Well, this was a fun page to draw. I wish I had more of the script writt....eh...I mean, I wish that I had...er...so I could have added another panel...or...nevermind. The layout came out alright.

Panel 3 especially. I do enjoy a good look of shock.

I guess there's not really much else to say about this one. I should probably look at some other people's rants and see what they talk about. Be right back.

Aaaannnd I'm back. Okay, it seems like most people don't use them anymore. So...um? Goodbye? Nah, I'll just go on as normal.

So this chapter. Gonna be fun! Nudity? Not gonna be so much after this, and truthfully, I am wondering whether it was such a good idea in the first place, especially considering I finally remembered the original opening page for this chapter. You'll still see it, but later.

Ah whatever. It's MY comic right?

IN OTHER NEWS:

I hate street dates. I hate them. If something is done, shipped, and in the stockroom of my store, I should be allowed to buy it. This also goes for games that I don't want, just so as to not be a hypocrite. In this case: Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures. If it's ANYTHING like Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga then I will be a happy Ayame.

Working on a couple other pieces. Nothing big, cause finals have begun. For some reason, this quarter's finals seem worse than usual even though I have fewer classes. Perhaps it's because most of the classes I dislike. Natural Science was fun until the holier-than-thou students began to talk. I enjoy open discussion and differing points of view, but when you talk for 45 minutes, and then when someone has their own opinion you start talking again until they shut up...not cool. 2D animation...I don't want to be an animator. I LOVE 2D animation, but I suck at it. Though I have been pondering a short animation for Newscast based on this. Advanced Photoshop. God, just kill me now. It takes a lot for me not to want to play with Photoshop for 4 hours, but this class has managed to do it. A combination of incomprehensible instructions, the 8 am time slot, and a general lack of time -it being the same day as my animation class- make this practically the worst of the bunch. There's another class, but I like it so I'm not going to mention it.

If anyone has read my Deviant Art blog, then you know my feelings on my art in general at the moment. If you haven't read it, don't. I was in what my kindhearted boss refers to as 'Emo Mode" and therefore it should be ignored.

Updates for OOM coming this week! Look for new links, and content on the Cast page!

I am beginning to work on a side project. It'll probably go straight to Deviant Art, but if it ends up going well then I might load it here or on another account. Maybe at Taymation if it ever goes back up.

I know I said there'd be a quiz, but I haven't been able to see Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull again yet. So you have one more week to prepare. Don't waste it.

"HA HA HA! Chibi DOODLES!"

-Lovez,
Ami

No comments: