Sunday, May 25, 2008

N.U.S. May 25, 2008

Hey there.

Well, like I promised I've uploaded a new page. Whee! Chapter 3 begins at last, and what a beginning it is. I have to say, from an artistic standpoint I am very happy with this page because I have finally put my life-drawing skills to good use. I don't think it's perverse since it's for the sake of the story, but I guess if you take it that way, it's your perogative.

By the way, someone asked me if I was PG-13 before this. The answer is: "I have no idea." Some websites say I've already had nudity in my comic so I guess not.

Regardless, humor is on the way!

So I hope you guys are enjoying -OOM- so far. Yes, I realize that it's not much besides an excuse to update the look, but I consider it to be kind of like a re-launching for the comic. Kinda like when they transitioned from Sailor Moon to Sailor Moon S, or when they went from Love Hina to Love Hina Again. Consider this that transition, and hey, free archive. You guys have been wanting one for like, ever.

If anyone has any better ideas about the background, email me. I'm all for critisisim, but don't say: "I think you should change your background, but I don't know what you should change it to." Cause that doesn't help. I KNOW I need to change it.

-Gradients are not acceptable backgrounds. They look like CRAP!-

IN OTHER NEWS!

Why are you sitting there NOT watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? It's a fun movie! It's the worst of the four, but it could have been so much worse. I'm not going to name any movies specifically - STAR WARS EPISODE 1: THE PHANTOM MENACE, STAR WARS EPISODE 2: ATTACK OF THE CLONES, STAR WARS EPISODE 3: REVENGE OF THE SITH, JURASSIC PARK 3, SPIDER-MAN 3, X-MEN 3, and there are probably others I'm not thinking of- but really, it's a good flick. See it twice. The second time is MUCH better.

I have replaced BioShock and (thanks to a generous co-worker) Mass Effect finally. After replaying BioShock, I've added it to my top 5 favorite games of all time. It never gets old for me. SHAME ON YOU, 2K FOR PUTTING IT ON PS3! YOU AND CAPCOM HAVE NO SCRUPLES! It's not that I MIND it being on PS3, but I hate them acting like disobedient children about it. I mean, they drop hints, then lie, they deny it, then finally it's like "Oh, okay. We were doing this all along." It annoys me.

I want this. BADLY!

I'm out of things to talk about. So I guess I'll be off again until next Saturday. Until then Newscast fans! And by the way...next week, there's a test on Crystal Skull. be prepared.

"Three times it falls."
"What does he mean?"

"He means ONE...TWO...THRREEEEEEE!!!"

-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: