Tuesday, March 21, 2006

N.U.S. March 21, 2006

Yo! Sorry about the lack of updation on Saturday, I was a little under the weather this weekend, and it prevented me from being at the computer, a TV, or anything with a screen, really. However, the plot moves onward. Without Cade? Apparently. Don't worry, he'll be back. Or will he? Yes. Stay Tuned.

IN OTHER NEWS:

I finally put Kingdom Hearts back in my PS2 and realized that I'd thusfar only logged about 15 hours into it. But after I reaquainted myself with the controls, I fell quickly back into it, and even discovered some stuff I think I missed entirely on my first foray into it. Also, I finally pulled myself out of the dark ages and got my friggin XBox 360 online. So if you wanna play against me (I really only have Dead or Alive 4) my gamertag is, of course, AyameExGoddess.

Also, Ryo-Ohki finally is reborn! Her new form is quite a bit different than her old one. But it's a joyous occasion nonetheless. Perhaps some pictures will be here soon.

No comments: