Saturday, March 04, 2006

N.U.S. March 4, 2006

Greetings all.

Not too much to report here, but the new comic is up. I like it, especially the lighting effect in the cage. That was pioneered once already in this comic, but I liked it so I did it again.

The story marches onward, and Tuesdays' even has a touch of the funny.

In a slightly related story, I might stop updating on Taymation for awhile. I want to see if it boosts the readership here. And if so, by how much. Honestly, I like Taymation's format well enough, but it screws up all my comics and frankly, they're bad enough. They don't need assistance.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Not too much to report here. Still playing Super Princess Peach which rules. I also found out that the DS has a rumble pack, which I...er...acquired the other day. It's not a great thing, but it's a cool little widget. Plus, since my DS is the ultimate one, it was a nessescity for me to own.

I've also been playing EQII a lot lately. Well, not a lot....but i played once. I keep trying to get back to CoH, but damned if I have the time lately. *sigh* I miss my friends in Paragon City.

Anyway, gotta go vaccum. It's Four Swords Night!

"Oh, and after a thourough search of the FIRST room..."
-Lovez, Ayame.

No comments: