Tuesday, March 07, 2006

N.U.S. March 8, 2006

Yes...a day late. However, a comic I like it is....I don't know where I was going with that. I was distracted...the glory of Futurama on TV...anywho this was a fun comic to draw. Oh yes, and sorry to anyone who missed the last comic because I forgot to upload it on Taymation I won't do it again...without warning that is.

Also, I am gonna spend a little bit of tonight working on the website. So hopefully some of the stuff that hasn't worked for a long time will work...and if not tonight, then tommorow. But probably tonight.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Howls' Moving Castle is on DVD today. I hope you did your job and bought a copy. If you didn't, you should. Truly, it is one of the best animated movies of this, or any year. Heck, it's one of the best movies period.

The big brain am the greatest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raeson...
-Lovez, Ayame

No comments: